Set up and configuration of Mconnect Magento 2 Shipping and Payment Method per Customer Group:
Watch this video on how to install, activate, and configure the extension.
To start using the extension on your Magento 2 store, here’s the configuration of the extension to take care of:
- Navigate to Store> Settings>Configurations>M-Connect Media>Shipping and Payment Method per Customer Group
- On the Next Screen, you’ll find an option to enable disable the extension. Select the Yes option to enable the extension on the storefront. Select No to disable.
- Click on Save Config to save the configuration & activate the extension.
- To start assigning specific shipping and payment method, you must first segment and club customers into groups based on their country, interests, buying habits, etc. Go to Customers> All Customers to start clubbing customers into groups. Select customers you want to club together, and then select Assign a Customer Group from Actions to assign a group. You can skip this step and go to assigning shipping and payment methods to groups if you already have formed groups.
- Navigate to Customers> Customer Group.
- From Action tab on the right side, click on the dropdown menu of the respective group and select edit. On the next page, you can assign specific shipping and payment options. Click on Save Customer Group to save the configuration.
- The shipping and payment you assign here for the respective customer group will only be reflected on the frontend for customers belonging to those groups.
- Payment methods frontend view
Note: The shipping and payment method you assign to each group must be pre-enabled before assigning. Otherwise, they won’t be reflected on the frontend.