You add new products to your catalogue, offer discounts on some special products or categories or only few quantity is left for your best selling product. How will you notify customers about these product status? Simply adding a text is not going to catch your customer’s attention. To help merchants in this situation, we've developed the “Mconnect Product Label extension for Magento 2".
Even if you think to add labels by modifying product images, it is going to cost you a lot of time and money. Instead install the extension by M-Connect and easily set multiple labels for all the products in your catalogue at a single click. Yes, you read it right. This extension offers easy-to-use configuration where you can add your own custom images as product label.
The features of this extension does not simply end at adding product labels. It allows you to choose whether you want to display labels on category page, product detail page or both. You can also set to automatically display “Few product left” label when the quantity of product goes below the quantity specified by you. And not to worry about your product image spoiling because of adding label as you can easily customize the label image by setting height, width and its position over the product image. Moreover, turn the label display on and off automatically based on specific conditions. Custom Sticker Library is an added advantage.
Features of the Extension:
- This extension offers the best way to inform your customers about of every product’s status available in your catalogue.
- Option to enable/disable the extension at a single click.
- Choose from options to display the label on product detail page or category page or both.
- Enter minimum quantity to automatically show the default few product left label.
- You can add multiple labels to single product.
- Add label to a specific category and it will be applied to all the products under that category.
- Add single label to multiple products and categories simultaneously.
- It also allows add label/s to particular product from its edit section.
- You can easily customize the label image by setting height, width and its position on the product image.
- Display of label based on different conditions like Price range, Date range and Product’s stock.
- Exclusive Sticker Library to add multiple stickers which can be used later for the labels.
- Offer excellent user experience on your store with the help of attractive labels.
Benefits of the Extension:
- It’s now simple to one or more labels to each product.
- Conditional based display of product label. Conditions available to define are Price range, Date range and Product’s stock.
- Prevent yourself from uploading image all the time while creating or editing label. You can manage the custom sticker library and use those images for label.
- Assignment of label from product edit section as well.
- There are 9 different label positions available to choose from.