The Configuration of Mconnect Product Label Extension for Magento® 2 Extension:
Review the below video to know how to install this extension.
Before you proceed with using the extension, you need to do the configuration of the extension as shown below:
After successful installation of “Product Label” Magento 2 extension, follow the instructions to configure the extension and get it working rightly.
Step 1- Navigate to M-Connect Media → Setting → General Setting. Select from “Yes” or “No” to enable/disable the product label extension.
Step 2- Scrolling down to Label Display Common Setting:
- Left Product Label Show (Qty) - Enter the minimum quantity to show the default few left product labels automatically.
- Label Show on Product View – Choose “Yes” to show the label on the product detail page.
- Label Show on Category View – Select “Yes” to display the label on product images in the category listing.
Step 3 - Now, to create labels navigate to M-Connect Media → Manage Product Labels. Click on “Add Label” button.
Step 4 - General:
- Label Name – Enter label name for better identification.
- Label Display on Product Page, Label Display on Product Page – In spite of general settings, you can set the display for each label as well.
- Add image to label – Here you have two options, “Upload Image” and “Custom Sticker.” You can either upload a picture from your PC or choose from custom sticker library. The latter is explained in the upcoming steps.
- Image Height, Image Width – Enter the digits for label’s height and width so that it nicely adjusts of the product image.
- A position of Label – Choose from nine different positions for display of label on the product image.
- Store View – Select one or more store views for which the label is to be displayed.
- Customer Group – Select one or more customer groups to whom the label is to be shown.
- Priority – Set the priority as required
- Status – Do not forget to set the status as “Enable,” else the label will not be shown on the front end.
Step 5 - Assign Product:
- Select multiple products to which label is to be applied.
Step 6- Assign Category:
- Select multiple categories to which label is to be applied.
Step 7 - Condition for Label Apply:
- Use Price Range – Set “Yes” to apply the condition of the price range. A label will be shown only when the product falls in the given price range.
- Minimum and Maximum Price – These options will appear only when you choose “Yes” above. Enter the price range here.
- Use Date Range – Choose “Yes” to apply the condition of a date range. A label will be displayed between the given dates only.
- Date From and Date To – Choose the dates between which you want to show the label.
- Product In Stock – Here you have three options, “Any,” “In Stock” and “Out of Stock.” Choose the condition as per requirement.
Step 8 - To create and manage Custom Sticker Library, navigate to M-Connect Media → Sticker Library. Click on “Add Sticker” button to add a new one.
Step 9: Sticker Information:
- Sticker Name – Enter the name for the sticker.
- Sticker Description – Enter a description for the sticker.
- Sticker Image – Upload image for the sticker.
- Status – Set the state as enabled so that this sticker image is available to use for the label. Refer to step 4.
Step 10 - You can also assign label/s to each product individually. For that navigate to Catalog → Products and open any product in edit view. A new tab “Assign Label to Product” is added. You can select one or more labels to apply for the product.
- Category Page: