The Configuration of Mconnect Product Label Extension for Magento® 2 Extension:
To know how to install this extension visit our video section.
Before you proceed with using the extension, you need to do the configuration of the extension as shown below:
After successful installation of “Product Label” Magento 2 extension, follow the instructions to rightly configure the extension and get it working.
Step 1- Navigate to M-Connect Media → Setting → General Setting. Select from “Yes” or “No” to enable/disable the product label extension.
Step 2- Scrolling down to Label Display Common Setting:
- Left Product Label Show (Qty) - Enter the minimum quantity to automatically show the default few product left label.
- Label Show on Product View – Choose “Yes” to show label on product detail page.
- Label Show on Category View – Select “Yes” to display label on product images in category listing.
Step 3 - Now, to create labels navigate to M-Connect Media → Manage Product Labels. Click on “Add Label” button.
Step 4 - General:
- Label Name – Enter label name for better identification.
- Label Display on Product Page, Label Display on Product Page – In spite of general settings, you can set the display for each label as well.
- Add image to label – Here you have two options, “Upload Image” and “Custom Sticker”. You can either upload an image from your PC or choose from custom sticker library. The latter is explained in upcoming steps.
- Image Height, Image Width – Enter the digits for label’s height and width so that it nicely adjusts of the product image.
- Position of Label – Choose from nine different positions for display of label on the product image.
- Store View – Select one or more store views for which the label is to be displayed.
- Customer Group – Select one or more customer groups to whom the label is to be shown.
- Priority – Set the priority as required
- Status – Do not forget to set the status as “Enable”, else the label will not be shown on front end.
Step 5 - Assign Product:
- Select multiple products to which label is to be applied.
Step 6- Assign Category:
- Select multiple categories to which label is to be applied.
Step 7 - Condition for Label Apply:
- Use Price Range – Set “Yes” to apply condition of price range. Label will be shown only when the product falls in given price range.
- Minimum and Maximum Price – These options will appear only when you choose “Yes” above. Enter the price range here.
- Use Date Range – Choose “Yes” to apply condition of date range. Label will be displayed between the given dates only.
- Date From and Date To – Choose the dates between which you want to show the label.
- Product In Stock – Here you have three options, “Any”, “In Stock” and “Out of Stock”. Choose the condition as per requirement.
Step 8 - To create and manage Custom Sticker Library, navigate to M-Connect Media → Sticker Library. Click on “Add Sticker” button to add a new one.
Step 9: Sticker Information:
- Sticker Name – Enter name for the sticker.
- Sticker Description – Enter description for sticker.
- Sticker Image – Upload image for sticker.
- Status – Set the status as enabled so that this sticker image is available to use for label. Refer step 4.
Step 10 - You can also assign label/s to each product individually. For that navigate to Catalog → Products and open any product in edit view. A new tab “Assign Label to Product” is added. You can select one or more labels to apply for the product.
- Category Page: