Are you looking for an easy to implement the solution for adding icons, logos to the vast catalog of your store? Do you want simpler configurations in your backend which can aid you to upload images for icons/logos and it appears on the product pages? We have curated the exact fitting solution for your needs. It is none other than Mconnect Product Icon/Logo Gallery Magento 2 Extension.
The default Magento 2 allows adding product images for four roles: Swatch, Base, Small, and Thumbnail. But what if you want to add the product’s brand logo, additional icons or promo images to the products of your store? Prior to the launch of this extension, you need to seek help from the developer to add images by making the change in code. It costs relatively high for a number of products in your catalog. To get rid of this hustle, just make a one-time investment for purchasing the extension.
This extension not only allows you add icons/logos but also apply styling to them. You can choose to add borders, set the size of the image in pixels and choose the order of their display. It allows you to link one icon with many products and one product with many icons. And you can associate an unlimited number of icons to the products. Hence, this extension turns out to be a one-shot solution for all your needs related to icons/logos of products.
Features of the Extension:
- Add any number of icons to each and every product of your catalog.
- Set a limit on the number of icons to be displayed at the front end.
- Icons can be styled with the help of border, setting height and width of the image.
- You can either choose the display the icons randomly or in descending order of their ids at the front end.
- Upload icons in any format from .jpg, .jpeg, .gif and .png.
- Each icon can be enabled or disabled for display at front end.
- One icon can be associated with multiple products simultaneously.
- A new tab called “Product Icons” is added to the product page at the front end which displays icons associated with the respective product as per configurations.
Benefits of the Extension:
- Easy to implement extension with simpler back-end configurations.
- Eliminates the need for a developer to add icons/logo at the product page. Admin can directly add them using the extension configuration.
- Helps to convey detailed information about the product using image graphics.
- It is compatible with multiple store views.