To know how to install this extension, review below the video.
Post installation, the configuration of Mconnect Product Icon/Logo Gallery Extension for Magento 2 goes as follows:
1. Navigate to Stores → Configuration → M-Connect → Image Icon Library.
2. Enable/Disable the extension and set icon display limit for the front end.
3. Icon Image Display Setting:
- Select “Yes” to set the style for icon’s display at the front end.
- The border, width and height options will be available only when style option is enabled.
- Select “Yes” to display a border around the icons. You can provide the width and height of the icon to be displayed at the front end.
- You can either choose to display the icons randomly or in descending order of their ids.
How to Add New Icon or Logos to Magento 2 Products?
- Navigate to M-Connect Media → Icon Library to add new icons and manage them. Click on “Add Icon” button at the top right corner of the screen to proceed.
- Give a suitable name for the image label.
- Upload image for the icon.
- Set the status as “Enabled” to be displayed at the front end.
- Go the products tab and associate one or more products to the uploaded icon. Save the configuration.
- You can also link icons to the product using the Catalog module. Navigate to Catalog → Products. Open any product in “Edit” view. Look for the newly added tab called “Icon Lib”.
- Click on “Add Icon” button to associate icon/s with this product.
- Select the icons to be linked and click on “Add Selected Icons” button. You will the icons will be added in the grid.
- Save the product configuration.
At the front end, product icons are displayed as per configurations under a separate tab named “Product Icons”.