The Configuration of Mconnect Shipping Rule Extension for Magento® 2 Extension:
To know how to install this extension visit our video section.
To Configure shipping rule Navigate to Store - Configuration - M-Connect Media - Shipping Rule.
Insert Licence & serial key.
Enable or Disable the extension from the general settings.
Navigate to M-Connect Media → Manage Shipping Rules to add new, edit/delete existing shipping rule.
Add new Shipping Rule:
Click on “Add New Rule” button located at a top right corner to add a new shipping rule. Then follow steps on how to configure the rule.
Shipping Rule tab:
- Rule Name - Click on the first tab and provide appropriate rule name.
- Status - Set the status as “Enable” if the rule is to be kept active.
- Shipping Carriers – It displays all the shipping carriers in your store, you can select the desired ones to which the shipping rule is to be applied. Note: The shipping carriers enabled from admin will only be shown at the front end.
- Coupon Code – Enter any one existing coupon code to which the shipping rule is to be applied.
- Shopping Cart Rule – The drop-down options shows all the existing shopping cart rules. You can select any one to which the shipping rule is to be applied.
- Days of the week – You can select one or many days on which the shipping rule has to be applicable.
- Priority – As you can have more than one shipping rule, you can set priority for each shipping rule; 0 being the highest.
- Calculation – It has three options: replace, surcharge and discount. Replace will change the shipping charge to the value entered in “Maximal total rate” field. The surcharge will add the value to the existing shipping charge. Discount will subtract the percentage entered from the existing shipping charge.
- Maximal total rate – Enter the rate as per option selected above.
Here the conditions can be created as per default feature of Magento. Hence, you can create conditions as per your need.
- Apply the rule too – Here you have three options whether the rule is to be applied to all the orders, only backorders or orders except backorders. Choose appropriately.
Additional Conditions tab:
- Enter the weight range of product in “Weight From” and “Weight To” fields if the rule is to be applied for the specific weight.
- Enter the range of quantity of product in “Qty From” and “Qty To” fields if the rule is to be applied for the specific quantity.
- Enter the price range of product in “Price From” and “Price To” fields if the rule is to be applied for the specific price.
Note: All these will the applied to the total for products added in cart.
- Condition Type – There are two options: “Any” and “All”. If you want the rule to be applied if any of the product selected is added to cart, then select the option “Any”. If you want the rule to be applied only when all the products selected are added to cart, then select “All” as condition type.
All the products in your store will be listed here. Select the ones to which the shipping rule is to be applied.
Categories Selection tab:
- Condition Type - There are two options: “Any” and “All”. If you want the rule to be applied if a product of any of the selected category is added to cart, then select the option “Any”. If you want the rule to be applied only when all the products of selected category are added to cart, then select “All” as condition type.
- Select Categories – Select categories as per you need. The shipping rule will be applied only when products of selected category are added to cart.
Stores & Customer Groups tab:
- Store View – Select the store view/s in which the shipping rule is to be executed. You can select “All Store Views” as well.
- Customer Groups – Select the customer group/s in which the shipping rule is to be executed.
The shipping charge will be displayed as per the shipping rule configurations and products added to cart.
Interested to the vatch video tutorial for the Shipping rule Configuration & Settings?