The Configuration of Mconnect Product Icon/Logo Gallery Magento Extension:
To know how to install this extension visit our video section.
Before you proceed with using the extension, you need to do the configuration of the extension as shown below:
1. Sign in to the Magento Extension Administrator Panel.
2. Navigate to 'System' menu and select 'Configuration' menu option.
3. Scroll down in Configuration to find 'M-Connect Media Extensions'. Click on 'Icon Library’.
Icon Library Screen opens.
General: Define the limits to display the icons at the store.
- Icon display Limit: This is the maximum number of icons that you can display for a product at the storefront.
For instance, if you have entered ‘3’ in the field, it means there are three or fewer icons displayed at the frontend of the store.
- Icon association Limit: This is the maximum number of icons that you can attach to a particular product.
Icon Image Display Settings: Perform the settings about how the icons will be displayed at the storefront.
- Icon Display Style Enabled: Enable the style of the image to be displayed at the storefront.
- Icon Image Border Enabled: This will display the image with the border.
- Icon Image Width: Decide the width of the image.
- Icon Image Height: Decide the height of the image.
- Display Icons Randomly Enabled: Allow to display the icons in any random sequence at a storefront.
- Display Icons Labels Enabled: Allow to display icons with the labels.
Icon Block Settings: Configure the image block settings from this section.
- Display Icon Block Heading- Enter the Block heading in this field which will be displayed above the icons at a storefront.
- Display Icon Block in Left Column: Allow to display the block in a left column of the product detail page.
- Display Icon Block in Right Column: Display the block in right column of the product detail page.
- Display Icon Block in Content Area: Display the block in the content area of the product detail page.
4. Click on 'Save Config' to save the configuration settings.
How to Add Icons for Products?
1. Navigate to Icon Library>>Manage Icons.
2. Click on 'Add Icon' to add the product icon.
Add Icon Record Screen opens.
3. Icon Information: Record the icon details from this section.
- Icon Label: Enter the label of the icon that will be displayed at the storefront.
- Icon File Upload: Upload the image of the icon.
- Status: Enable the icon from this field.
4. Click on 'Save Icon Record' to save the details.
How to associate the Icons to the Products?
Once you have added the icons to your storefront, attach those icons with the products. Check how to do it:
1. Navigate to Catalog >> Manage Products.
Manage Product Screen opens.
2. Click on a product to open it.
3. In Product Information at left, scroll down to 'Associate to Icon-Lib' section.
4. Now, in the right panel, you will find all the added icons are displayed.
5. Select the icons by checking their checkbox to attach them to the particular product.
6. Click on 'Save' button.
Now, you can view the selected badges are displayed at the storefront for the particular product at the bottom.
Please sign in to leave a comment.