The Mconnect Flat Rate Shipping per Product Magento Extension facilitates the admin to define the shipping cost for products in two ways. Firstly, a user may either define the shipping cost for each product individually depending on the selection of specific or all countries. Secondly, a user was also giving choice to select the shipping cost per order (any number of products) for the selected countries or all countries according to their wish.
This is a complete extension will all major facilities covered to give freedom to store Admin to have complete control of their shipping strategy.
Features of the Extension:
The ‘Mconnect Flat Rate Per Product Shipping Extension' supports the following features:
- Set up shipping cost for each individual product for all or selected countries.
- Set up shipping cost for each order placed by the customer for all or selected countries.
- Set up Flat Rate Shipping for the particular product.
- Setup default shipping cost for all products available in your product catalog for all or selected countries.
- Setup shipping cost for multiple quantities of items.
- Facility to automatically select and apply the shipping rate for an order of products by the configured data.
- Facility to display an error message if the customer requested shipping method is not available.
- Now Flat Rate Shipping Value(s) can be imported via Magento's ‘System>> Import/Export utility’ using a new version.
- While creating orders from Magento admin panel, the product associated shipping method will be automatically applied for the selected product.
Benefits of the Extension:
- The user gets the freedom to apply shipping rates on individual products or per order products.
- Product with unspecified flat shipping rate will be assigned default shipping cost.
- This extension is compatible with Bundle products, Configurable products, and other product types.
- Users can select the shipping countries according to their wish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.