Allow your customers to pre-order and back-order products that are not in stock. A store owner can use this extension wisely to encourage their customers to place an order for a product that is not available in their stock due to any reason.
Using Mconnect Pre-Order & Backorder Magento Extension, customers will be informed when the products come in stock and the store owners will be informed when the customers pre-ordered or back-ordered an item. The store owner can decide which item to allow for preorder or back-order or both. Whenever any product is not in stock having the pre-order or back-order status, then Add to Cart button will be also changed to Pre-Order and Back-Order.
Features of the Extension:
The ‘Mconnect Pre-Order and BackOrder Extension' supports the following features:
- Customers can place an order even if an item is not in stock.
- Customers can place an order for the new arrivals item.
- Add to Cart button will be changed to Pre-Order and Back-Order to allow customer place the order in advance.
- Product status will be displayed according to a pre-order and back-order item.
Benefits of the Extension:
- Encourage customers to buy products even if the products are not available in stock.
- Analyse what your customer demands.
- Keep the stock available according to the customer needs.
- Improve conversion rates.