The Configuration of Mconnect Product Flipper Extension for Magento 2 Extension:
To know how to install this extension visit our video section.
Before you proceed with using the extension, you need to do the configuration of the extension as shown below:
- Sign in as admin to your Magento 2 store admin panel.
- Navigate to Stores → Configuration → M-Connect Media → Product Flipper.
- Enable: Select “Yes” to enable the extension.
- Priority: Opt for “Show Image” or “Show Video” whichever you would like to show to the shopper.
- Flipper Effect: You can choose from “Horizontal” or “Vertical” flipper effects. It is also possible to set none.
- Duration: Enter the time in milliseconds to wait before the flipper effect. The default is 700 ms.
- Continue Video: You can choose whether to continue video from where it has stopped on next hover.
- Auto Play Video in Loop: Select “Yes” to keep auto playing video in loop.
- Enable in Home page: If you want to show product flipper effect on home page, then select “Yes” from this. Add follow the steps as specified at: 'How to Enable Product Flipper on Magento 2 Homepage?'
- Save the Configuration.
- Navigate to Catalog → Products → Open any product in edit view → Open the tab Product Flipper.
- Flipper Status: You can enable/disable flipper functionality at product level.
- Video type: Here you have two options “Local Video” and “YouTube Video”. Select as appropriate.
- Flipper Local URL: If you have chosen “Local Video” in above option, upload the video from your system here.
- Flipper YouTube URL: If you have chosen “YouTube Video” in above option, add the valid YouTube code here.
- Flipper Image: Upload the flipper image here.
- Flipper Priority: You can set the priority between image and video at product level.
- Save the configuration.
Search Result Page:
Category page (video flipper):
Note: IF you have older version of product flipper then please remove below attributes from “eav_attribute” table. Directly from database.