The Configuration of Mconnect Advance Matrix Rate Shipping for Magento® 2 Extension:
To know how to install this extension, review the video.
Before you proceed with using the extension, you need to do the configuration of the extension as shown below:
1. Navigate to Store > Settings > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Methods > M-Connect Media – Advance Matrix Rate Shipping in your Magento® Admin Panel.
2. Settings Screen opens.
- Enable: Select Yes or No to enable or disable this extension on your shopping cart and checkout page.
- Title: Give a title or name to this shipping method.
- Condition: In this field, you can select a condition on which this shipping method will work and calculate the shipping rate. The conditions which you can select are Weight vs. Destination, Order subtotal vs. Destination or No. of items vs. Destination.
- Include Product types for Price calculation: Here, you can choose the product type between downloadable or virtual, for the shipping rate calculation.
- Calculate Handling Fee: to calculate the handing fee, select a handling fee method from the percentage or fixed.
- Handling Fee: In this field, you need to manually enter the amount of the handling fee which will be applied to the shipping according to the handling fee method selected above.
- Displayed Error Message: Enter the message here which will display at the time when this method will not be applicable for any particular product or order.
- Ship to Applicable Countries: Choose ‘all allowed countries’ or ‘specific/selected countries’ for the shipment with these shipping methods.
- Ship to Specific Countries: Select the countries where you wish to ship the item using multiple shipping flat rates per product shipping method.
- Show Method if not applicable: Enable or disable to show these methods when they are/aren’t applicable for the added product.
3. Click on 'Save Config' to save the configuration settings.
Note: Please enable default Magento cache to get working extension.
Front end view of the Advance Matrix Rate Shipping Extension:
Watch Video Presentation on Magento 2 Product Matrix Rate Shipping Configuration:
How to import or export the CSV file for shipping matrix rate?
1. Navigate to Store > Settings > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Methods.
2. The configuration page for shipping methods will open. Click on the Default Config drop-down button below Configuration and select Main Website option.
3. Now you will option of import and export under the M-Connect Media – Advance Matrix rate shipping method.
4. From here you can import or export the CSV file.
5. Click on 'Save Config' to save the configuration settings.
Interested to view video of how to import custom shipping cost calculation CSV file in Magento 2?