The Configuration of Mconnect Country Specific Flat Rate Shipping Extension for Magento® 2:
To know how to install this extension visit our video section.
Before you proceed with using the extension, you need to do the configuration of the extension as shown below:
1. Navigate to Store > Settings > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Methods > M-Connect Media –Flat Rate Shipping per Product per Country in your Magento® Admin Panel.
2. Settings Screen opens.
- Enable: Select Yes or No to enable or disable this extension on your shopping cart and checkout page.
- Method Name: This shows the name of the shipping method in the shipping section of the above title.
- Method Type: Here you will get two options for calculating the shipping rates once the customers add the items in their shopping carts:
- Per Product: This method calculates the flat rate shipping on the checkout page. For this, you have to mention a specific flat rate for the individual product from your catalog.
- Per Order: With this method, the flat rate shipping is calculated as per minimum or maximum configuration.
- Display Default Rate: Select yes or no to enable the display of default rate on the storefront.
- Default Product Shipping Cost: Define the default shipping rate for the products with no flat shipping rate mentioned.
- Multiple Quantity: Set this option to yes if the same product is added multiple times to the shopping cart.
- Allow Free Shipping: Select yes in this field to allow the free shipping option on the products added to cart.
- Free Shipping over Total: Define the total amount of order above which the free shipping method will be applicable.
- Add Country Selection: Enable or Disable adding a selected country for a particular product.
- Add Country Restriction: Select Yes or No from the drop-down to allow adding country restriction to this shipping method.
- Ship to Applicable Countries: With this shipping method, you can ship the products to either specific or all allowed countries.
- Ship to Specific Countries: Select the name of the multiple countries from the list where you want to ship the products with this shipping method.
- Displayed Error Message: Enter an error message to display when this shipping method is not applicable.
- Sort Order: Define the number of which this method will appear in the shipping method section.
3. Click on 'Save Config' to save the configuration settings.
Front end view of the Flat Rate Shipping per Product per Country Extension:
How to define the Flat Shipping Rate for specific Catalog Products?
1. Navigate to Products > Catalog.
2. The catalog page opens. Select a product and click on Edit option under Actions column.
3. The Settings page for that particular page will open up. Move to section ‘M-Connect Media – Shipping per Product per Country’. Define an appropriate value in the given fields.
- Default Flat Rate Shipping: Enter a shipping amount to be displayed as default for this product on checkout and shopping cart page.
- Selected Countries: Add and select the countries where you wish to ship this product. By clicking on Add New button, and a shipping rate for the selected country.
- Restricted Countries: In this field, you can select multiple countries restricted from shipping this product.
4. Click on Save.