The Configuration of Mconnect Rich Snippets Extension for Magento® 2 Extension:
To know how to install this extension, Refer below the video.
Before you proceed with using the extension, you need to do the configuration of the extension as shown below:
1. Navigate to Store > Configuration > MConnect Media > Rich Snippets in your Magento® Admin Panel.
2. Settings Screen opens. Here you will be able to configure different rich snippets for your store.
Enable Breadcrumb, Search box, Product Availability, and Pinterest Rich Pins Breadcrumb
- Enable: Select yes to enable the breadcrumb for being displayed in search results to provide easy website navigation Search Box.
- Enable: Enable or disable to show the search input box with your homepage in Google search results page.
- Enable: Select yes to show the stock information of the products in Search results.
Pinterest Rich Pins
- Enable: Choose Yes or no to display Rich Pins having more information of products attributes.
- Enable: Select yes to show the description of your organization in Google search results.
- Organization name: Mention your Organization’s name here which will appear in the search results.
- Logo Image URL: Keep the URL for your Logo image.
- Website URL: add the URL of your website.
- Social Media profile Username: You can also show the usernames of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google plus accounts.
Show Sitename with the breadcrumb in Google Search results
- Enable: Select Yes to enable the display of Sitename with the breadcrumb.
- Website name: Put your website name to show in Sitename.
- Website Alternative name: You can also keep any alternative name of your website.
- Website URL: Keep the URL for your Website to appear in the Sitename snippet.
Make people know about your Local Business
- Enable: Enable or disable the display of information related to your local business.
- Business name: Mention your business name which is popular
- Address: Share the address of your local business including street name, locality, region and postal code.
- Contact details: Mention the contact number in the given field to appear with the local business details.
Build a Twitter card to show more product details
- Twitter Card: Select yes to enable the visibility of Twitter cards for your products in your tweets.
- Username: Mention the username of your twitter website and creator in the given fields.
- Category Page enables: Enable or disable to show the category page details on twitter card.
- Category Card type: select the card type for the category to display on twitter card. You can choose between Summary and summary with a large image.
- Homepage Enable: select yes to enable the homepage details on the twitter card.
- Homepage card type: Choose the card type as a summary or summary with a large image.
- Homepage image URL: You can keep the Homepage image.
- URL in this field to make it appear in the twitter card along with other details.
- Homepage description: Write a description for your homepage in this field.
- Homepage Title: Give a title to your homepage.
- Product page: Choose yes or no to enable or disable the product page details on the twitter cards.
3. Click on 'Save Config' to save the configuration settings.