The Configuration of Mconnect Advanced FAQ Extension for Magento® 2 Extension:
To know how to install this extension visit our video.
Before you proceed with using the extension, you need to do the configuration of the extension as shown below:
1. Navigate to Store > Configuration > M-Connect Media > FAQ in your Magento® 2 Admin Panel.
2. Settings Screen opens. Here, you will be able to configure different forms for your store.
- Enable/Disable FAQ: Select yes to enable this extension on your storefront.
- FAQ Page Title: You can give a title to the page for FAQs from this field of the settings. If this filed is blank then the default title for the page will be 'FAQs'.
- Add FAQ search: Enable or disable the search option on your FAQ pages. Your customers can find the answers by typing the specific keywords or the whole question in the search box.
- Search Box Placeholder: Merchant can state the search box, and it will display inside the search box field.
- Enable for Product: Select yes to activate the FAQ page for the products of your store.
- Enable Sidebar: Select yes to enable the sidebar on the FAQ page.
- Number of Question per Page: You can define the number of questions to display on each page of FAQs section.
- FAQ toggle speed: Set the toggle speed in milliseconds for the FAQ page from this field. The default toggle speed is 500 milliseconds.
3. Click on 'Save Config' to save the configuration settings.
Take a look at the extension effects at the storefront:
You can find the FAQ page option at the bottom of every web page:
FAQ page opens once you click on the above FAQ option from any of your web page.
It displays the category, tags, search box, and a definite number of question on each FAQ page as well as on the FAQ section of the product detail page.
The FAQ section on the product details page:
You can follow our video tutorial also to configure advanced faq in Magento 2 website.
How to create FAQ and its Answers?
1. Navigate to M-Connect Media > Manage FAQ.
2. Click on ‘Add new FAQ’ button.
3. Manage FAQ screen opens.
4. Fill up the fields given on the new FAQ page such as Title, assign category, mention tags, enable/disable the status and give the sort order.
5. Once you have filled all the fields, click on ‘Save’ button.
How to add categories for FAQ in the admin panel?
1. Navigate to M-Connect Media > Manage FAQ Category.
2. Click on ‘Add new FAQ Category’ button.
3. Manage FAQ category screen opens.
4. Allocate a name to the new category and prescribe the sorting order for it. Now, you can enable or disable the status of the category.
5. Click on ‘Save FAQ category’ button.
We offer you to watch video presentation on How to create Faq and assign category?