The Configuration of Mconnect Photo Gallery View Magento® 2 Extension:
To know how to install this extension visit our video section.
Before you proceed with using the extension, you need to do the configuration of the extension as shown below:
1. Sign in to the Magento Extension Administrator Panel.
2. Navigate to ‘Stores’ menu and select 'Configuration' menu.
3. Scroll down in Configuration to find 'MConnect '. Click on ‘Gallery View’.
4. Gallery View Settings Screen opens.
- Enable/Disable the Gallery View - set ‘yes’ to use this extension.
- Enable gallery image download - if you are using template view ‘view 2’ then these option is working. If you select yes then the option for image download will display.
- Template View -use template view 1 or view 2 according to your requirement in the frontend.
- Autoplay Images - If set ‘yes’ then images will play automatically.
5. Click on 'Save Config' to save the configuration settings.
Effects at the Storefront:
The product images on the category page will display according to our backend setting at the time of configuration of gallery view extension.
List Page: Product gallery can also view in product list page.
- View Type: Grid
- View Type: List
Product view after clicking on the image:
Template view 1: after selecting template view 1 from backend the gallery view will display the only image.
Template view 2 with image download option yes: if we select template view 2 and set download option to yes then images will display with zoom in, zoom out, full screen, previous, next and download option also.
Template view 2 with image download option No: if we select template view 2 and set download option to No then images will display with zoom in, full screen, previous, next and zoom out.
Watch Complete Video Guide about How to configure Photo gallery Magento 2 extension on your store: