The Mconnect Out of Stock Notification Magento 2 Extension facilitates the online store owner to inform the customers the products which are out of stock and also notify them when the product is in stock. This helps the customers to get the products they have been looking for. Generally, customers get angry if they are unable to buy the product they want since long. This extension helps in retaining your customers by providing them the necessary information time to time.
The notifications generally draw attention and make various things a lot easier. An email notification will inform the user about the availability of the stock. And the customer can plan to buy the item as per the notifications.
Features of the Extension:
The ‘Mconnect Out of Stock Notification Extension' supports the following features:
- Allows a user to view out of stock on the frontend.
- Enables user to subscribe if he/she wants to get notified when the product gets back in stock.
- Works well with almost all Magento 2 product types. E.g. Simple product, bundled product, grouped product, virtual product, downloadable product (Except configurable product).
- Admin management for all subscribed user with product details.
- Admin can manually add a subscription.
- Email sent to all subscribed user if the product is back in stock.
- Easily send email to admin when a product gets out of stock.
- It allows you to set a threshold number for product quantity to get out of stock notification email.
Benefits of the Extension
- The Admin can add subscriptions.
- The Admin can also know whenever the user is notified.
- The Admin can engage in subscription user management.
- Facilitates the user to get notifications for the availability of individual products even if they belong to grouped products.
- With Cron job or schedule job feature, it can check and send the emails to the users who already have subscribed.