The Configuration of Mconnect Out of Stock Notification Extension for Magento ® 2 Extension:
To know how to install this extension, view the video.
Before you proceed with using the extension, you need to do the configuration of the extension as shown below:
1. Sign in to the Magento Extension Administrator Panel. Navigate to ‘Stores’ menu and select 'Configuration' menu.
2. Scroll down in Configuration to find 'MConnect '. Click on 'Out of Stock Alert’.
3. Settings Screen opens.
- Enable/Disable: Set 'Yes' to display the Out of Stock subscription at the storefront.
- Sender name: Mention the name of your store (for example) on the email which sent to the subscriber.
- Sender Email: Provide the default email address from which the subscriber will receive the notification about product stock.
4. Click on 'Save Config' to save the configuration settings.
Watch Video Presentation on Out Of Stock Subscription and Notification Magento 2 Extension
How to Send Email to Admin While Product While the Product is getting Out of Stock?
1. After configuring General Setting Move to Email Template Setting for Admin. Here you can setup the email template for admin in which you can enable or disable, set email, sender name, and stock threshold.
- Send an Email: It sends an email to admin when a product gets out of stock as per you set up the setting.
- Allow to Set Threshold: It allows adding a threshold number for product quantity to get out of stock notification email.
See Email Template View:
How to add Out of Stock Subscription?
1. First, you need to do some configuration with Magento’s settings to enable out of stock products.
2. Go to Stores > Configuration > Catalog > Inventory
3. Select Display Out of Stock Products to “Yes”
4. Save Config.
Once you are done with above settings, you are ready to configure MConnect Out of Stock Alert extension.
1. Navigate to 'MConnect' > Out of Stock settings Menu.
2. Add a new OutofStock subscription by clicking on 'Add New Stock alert' button.
3. Add New Stock alert Screen opens.
Enter the Out of stock Alert subscription information as shown below:
- Product Image: Add product name for the OutofStock subscription.
- Subscriber Email: Mention the email of the subscriber on which you will send the notification.
- Subscriber Name: Provide Subscriber’s name. o Subscriber Date: Mention subscribing date.
4. Click on 'Save Stock alert' button to save the details.
The particular tab will be added in the list at admin panel and also at storefront:
Interested to show the video tutorial to add new product stock alert in Magento 2?