The Configuration of Mconnect Ajax Login & Register Extension for Magento® 2 Extension:
To know how to install our extension visit our video section.
Before you proceed with using the extension, you need to do the configuration of the extension as shown below:
1. Navigate to Store > Configuration > MConnect Media > Ajax Login in your Magento® Admin Panel.
2. Settings Screen opens.
3. Here, you will be able to configure different forms for your store.
- Frontend UI:
Select the type of form on the front end from ‘Pop-up’ or ‘Slide from Right’.
- Enable: Select yes to enable this extension on your storefront.
- Redirect: You can set the page where the user will be redirected after being logged into their accounts.
- You can redirect them to pages: Same page, Dashboard, Homepage or a custom URL page.
- Success Message text: Enter the message which you want to display after a user is successfully logged in their accounts.
- Login Failed Message text: Mention a text or message which appears whenever the user failed to login.
- Enable: Select yes to enable the registration form on your storefront.
- Register Form title: Give a title to the Register Form through this field.
- Redirect: Redirect your users to any of page: Dashboard, Custom page, Homepage or same page, after the user registration.
- Success Message text: Enter a success message in this field, to appear on the storefront after registration.
- Enable: Choose to enable or disable this feature/form for the users who forget their login password.
- Redirect: You can redirect them to the same page from where they requested forgot password form, home page or a custom URL page.
- Enable: Select to enable or disable this feature on your frontend.
- Redirect: You can redirect them to the same page from where they requested forgot password form, homepage or a custom URL page.
- Logout Message text: Enter a message which will appear once the user is logged out from their account.
4. Click on 'Save Config' to save the configuration settings.
Note: Please enable default Magento ®cache to get working extension.
Take a look at the extension effects at the storefront: