Do you want to smoothen your Shipping process? Do you want to set up a flexible shipping process? Sometimes you need to restrict some shipping methods for legal reasons. In this case, Mconnect Shipping Restrictions for Magento® 2 will become a perfect solution for your business needs.
It allows merchants to create a number of shipping rules for restrictions based on different criteria including customers, product attributes, and carts.
For instance, a few things are prohibited from being shipped globally due to exporting country, importing country or transportation regulations.
Magento functionality allows you to restrict shipping methods only for the whole catalog, but it can badly affect your business. By allowing shipping restrictions, you can limit shipping methods by country, product and customer attributes, order total, weight and other shipping parameters.
Features of the Extension:
- Blocks separate shipping methods or carriers.
- Limit shipping based on product & customer attributes.
- Set Restrictions based on country, state, and other shipping data.
- Use coupons to trigger rules application.
- Restrict methods for customer groups and store views.
- Restrict delivery on particular weekdays and time.
Benefits of the Extension:
- Restrict the delivery of the nonstandard goods or distant regions: You risk to lose money when shipping small or very heavy or sending it to the outer region.
- Shipping restriction on product attributes: You can exclude ground mail when it comes to premium brands.
- Implement Discounts and Taxes on the subtotal of the order: The extension is capable of applying discounts and taxes to the subtotal of the order.
- Restriction on back-ordered items: Allows to restrict ‘next day delivery’ or ‘same day delivery’ for back ordered items which are temporarily out of stock.
- Restricted Shipping on the Coupon: Merchants can impose limitations on free shipping for specific coupons.
- Limit shipping methods only when necessary: It allows you to create shipping rules which limit exactly what is needed and nothing more.
The extension makes the shipping procedure both legal and efficient.
Please sign in to leave a comment.