Do you like to inform the shoppers regarding whereabouts of the products on the store as well as keep them on the right track? And do you want to keep them on track? Mconnect Track Order Status for Magento 2 is the solution for this. It will allow your customers to track their consignments easily and accurately without signing in.
If the customer entered the order number and registered an email address in the system, it may exhibit order details and location of the product with real-time updates. It has become an important extension because if you leave your customers in the dark about their order status, they are never going to return your store.
In fact, 22% of shoppers are deemed to abandon their carts if no information about shipping and order tracking are provided.This extension enables store owners to give their customers prompt information about order status, dispatch and delivery schedule. This helps to keep the loyalty and retention of the customers.
The ‘Mconnect Track Order Status for Magento 2' supports the following features:
- Ability to set track order page at multiple locations.
- Track Order Link in Shipment Email.
- Ability to set the widget in any part of the page from available options.
- By default, it will be placed in the ‘sidebar’ column.
- Instantly retrieve order information with the help of Ajax.
- User-Friendly Interface.
Benefits of the Extension
- No need to search in the shipment carriers’website to track their order.
- Customers can easily know the status of their order without logging into their account.
- They can view the shipment tracking link in “Track Order page" or in the email sent to them.
- 75% of the online shopper’s rate order tracking as an important part of their satisfaction with an online retailer which means higher customer satisfaction rate.
- Improved Brand image: Tracking information keeps customer updated and increases their faith in the company.
- Magento Track Order extension enables customers to obtain information about their orders with transparency and updates in a real-time manner to save their precious time and resources in the long run.
- Reduce costly calls from customers inquiring about the status of their order.
- It provides new opportunities to establish contact with your customers using email and promote marketing offers as well as invite them on social media.
- Set customer expectations and provide peace of mind.