Do you think finding a product on the store is indeed the laborious and huge task? Are your customers getting upset as it is taking their so much time in just searching a best suitable product? Do you want to permanently solve this issue? Then let us tell you that Mconnect Ajax Layered Navigation Magento 2 Extension is the problem solver for you.
Advanced Layered Navigation is an extension created for Magento® 2 based eCommerce stores by M-Connect Media. In this extension, two new filters have been added, Stock and ratings, along with the default filters. With this extension, your customers can sort and filter the products on the category page to suit their style or need.
Also, this extension works with Ajax loader which eliminates the page reload while applying filters or searching the products. The customers will be able to search the products with different ratings and which are in stock/out of stock.
The ‘Mconnect Advance Layered Navigation Extension' supports the following features:
- Two new Filters have been added in the layered navigation: Ratings
- The Ajax loader allows the filtering of the products without the page
- Multiple attributes can be selected from the same filter.
- The price filter has the slider for selecting the price range.
- Display the in stock or/and out of stock products with a Stock filter.
- The Product view and sort options also work with Ajax loader.
- Clear all the attributes after product search.
- Filter process works with 2 processes: Auto or Manual.
- Drag and Drop selection of Attributes to show for navigation.
- The location of the filters can be changed either at sidebar or toolbar.
- Selection of loader image.
Benefits of Extension
- Multiple values of the same filter can be selected by the customers for
- This extension is easy to install, configure and manage from the
- It allows clearing all the selected attributes from different filter while
browsing on the product category page.
- After selecting the filters, the pages do not reload while showing the
results. The quick Ajax loader works on the page without making the
page to reload.
Please sign in to leave a comment.