The Configuration of Mconnect Mconnect Ajax Layered Navigation Magento 2 Extension:
To know how to install this extension visit our video section.
Before you proceed with using the extension, you need to do the configuration of the extension as shown below:
1. Navigate to Store > Settings > Configuration > M-Connect Media > Advanced Layered Navigation in your Magento® Admin Panel.
2. Settings Screen opens.
- Enable: Select yes to enable this extension on your storefront.
- Enable Ajax: Choose yes to activate the Ajax technique for the search results.
- Filter Type: To choose the type of filters, you have two options, Auto or Manual.
- Enable Price Slider: Choose Yes to enable the effect of Slider for price selection filter, on the storefront.
- Filter Location: Set the location of the filter at the Sidebar or Toolbar.
- Loader Image: Choose an image which will appear while the page is Ajax loading. If no image selected then the default loader image will appear on the frontend.
- Price Out of Range Error Message: Enter a message to display.
When the customer inputs price which is out of range.
Under the Filter List tab, you can drag and drop an attribute from All fields to Selected Fields. The selected attributes will be displayed on the front end for the layered navigation.
- Enable: Enable or disable to show the rating filter on the category page to allow your customers to search for products with product ratings.
- Rating Label: Give a name to this filter.
- Enable: Select yes or no to show stock filter. This will offer customers to search for products which are in stock or out of stock.
- Stock Label: Mention a name in this field for the stock filter.
To show the out of stock in stock filters, you need to select yes in the option by navigating to Stores > Settings > Configuration > Catalog > Inventory.
Open Stock Options tab and set Yes for ‘Display out of Stock products’ from the drop-down.
3. Click on 'Save Config' to save the configuration settings.
Take a look at the extension effects at the storefront:
Ajax Loading effect:
You can view Video Tutorial Also to configure Ajax Layered Navigation Magento 2 Extension.
How to Manage Product Attributes for Layered Navigation?
1. Navigate to Stores > Attributes > Products.
2. The Product attribute page will open up. Click on the attribute which you want to edit for navigation.
3. On the attribute details page, click on Storefront properties tab under Attribute information menu.
4. Make the changes in Use in Layered Navigation, Use in Search results Layered Navigation and Position.
5. Once you edit the above fields, click on Save Config to apply the changes on the storefront.
Please sign in to leave a comment.